The scholarship application is now available online. Foundation scholarships are for high school seniors and college undergraduate students only. Scholarships for spouses going to school part-time as well as students attending accredited community college/technical school are available.
ELIGIBILITY: For all scholarships, the applicant must:
- Be a spouse, child or grandchild of a living or deceased regular, retired, reserve or prior service Supply Corps officer.
- Be a spouse or child of an Active or Retired Enlisted with supply enlisted rating (e.g., AK, SK, MS/CS, SH, DK, LI, PC, LS).
- Recipient must attend a two (2) or four (4) year accredited college and should be a full-time undergraduate student. (Note: Spouse scholarships are available for spouses who are enrolled for a minimum of 6 hours per semester, undergraduate only)
1. Applicants must register every year. Click “Log In” and register. Sponsor membership accounts on the Foundation’s website cannot be used for applying.
2. When registering, please make sure you select the following boxes on the registration form in order to obtain an application:
Status – Other and then type in Student
Chapter – Foundation
Check the box - “Apply for a Scholarship”
Once you submit your registration, log back on and click on your name. The application will be at the top right of the page.
Be sure to read the instructions on the right hand side of the application.
All online and mail in portions are due in the office by March 15, 2017. Winners will be announced the end of May.
For detailed instructions, click here.
example of FAFSA Student Aid Report
- Open to Foundation members and their friends and families.
- Reservations will begin on a first-come-first-served basis beginning at 0900 PST (1200 EST) 17 January 2017.
- If you intend on taking this cruise, you need to make your reservations early as there are only 48 cabins available on the 5-star Scenic Azure.
- Scenic is offering a three night pre-cruise Lisbon package.
- If we book 75% of the rooms within 75 days, Scenic will donate to the Foundation the value of two E cabins ... $20,600.
- As we did on the last cruise, a $200 tax deductible contribution to the Foundation will be collected at time of booking.
- All who have traveled with Scenic know this will be an amazing cruise.
Any questions can be directed to Pat Loeser of Loeser Travel Services (760) 743-2971 or email email@example.com.
Keeping your address and email up to date can help the Foundation stay in touch. Whether sent by email or postal mail, when the Foundation sends out correspondence there are many rejects coming back. It’s important that you log in and update any outdated information on your profile. If you prefer, you can contact the Foundation office to update your information on their offline listing or send new information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Call the office at (706)345-41111 or send a note to 3651 Mars Hill Road, Suite 200B, Watkinsville, GA 30611 or email CSO@usnscf.com. (Note: Government email addresses are often returned marked as spam. If available, please use personal email addresses on you profile.)
If you already have a user account at www.usnscf.com, log in, click on your name that will appear below the Make a Donation banner and your profile will appear. Select "Update Info" to make changes to your account.
In the “Personal Information” section, add the year you graduated from the Supply Corps School. You can now also add your spouse or significant others name and contact information, if you wish.
While you are in your account, we encourage you review all the data to make sure it is current. You can choose to read The Oakleaf online. The options are in the Contact Information section just below the phone number. Also, be sure update the Chapter just below your zip code. Once you have made changes to your profile, be sure to click Update at the bottom of the page.
If you are a new user, create an account by clicking on Log In, then select "Register." If you think you may have an account but aren't sure, send an email to email@example.com and ask for a search to be performed. Be sure to include your full name.
Staying in touch with members is critical to the Foundation’s ability to fulfill its mission to “perpetuate the values, traditions, and history of the Supply Corps throughout the lives of individuals in the Supply Corps community.” We can only provide services if we can keep in touch. Log in or register today!
The U.S. Navy Supply Corps Foundation exists to perpetuate the values, traditions, and history of the Supply Corps throughout the lives of individuals in the Supply Corps community. The Foundation pursues its mission by providing services and programs related to recruiting, training and development, transition, recognition, financial support and commemoration.
Follow us on Social Media.
Check out additional links of interest on the Links page.
Problems logging in? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Help us stay in touch. Log in to www.usnscf.com and review your profile today! Click on your name that appears just below the Log In button. We receive many rejected emails when we send them to our members. Don't miss announcements for the Foundation and your chapter.
Monday Jan 09, 2017
Thursday Jan 19, 2017
Tuesday Jan 24, 2017
Wednesday Jan 25, 2017
Customer Technical Representative (CTR) Seat/Service...