The scholarship application is now available online. Foundation scholarships are for high school seniors and college undergraduate students only. Scholarships for spouses going to school part-time as well as students attending accredited community college/technical school are available.
ELIGIBILITY: For all scholarships, the applicant must:
- Be a spouse, child or grandchild of a living or deceased regular, retired, reserve or prior service Supply Corps officer.
- Be a spouse or child of an Active or Retired Enlisted with supply enlisted rating (e.g., AK, SK, MS/CS, SH, DK, LI, PC, LS).
- Recipient must attend a two (2) or four (4) year accredited college and should be a full-time undergraduate student. (Note: Spouse scholarships are available for spouses who are enrolled for a minimum of 6 hours per semester, undergraduate only)
1. Applicants must register every year. Click “Log In” and register. Sponsor membership accounts on the Foundation’s website cannot be used for applying.
2. When registering, please make sure you select the following boxes on the registration form in order to obtain an application:
Status – Other and then type in Student
Chapter – Foundation
Check the box - “Apply for a Scholarship”
Once you submit your registration, log back on and click on your name. The application will be at the top right of the page.
Be sure to read the instructions on the right hand side of the application.
All online and mail in portions are due in the office by March 15, 2017. Winners will be announced the end of May.
For detailed instructions, click here.
example of FAFSA Student Aid Report
Flash from the Commander NAVSUP and Chief of Supply Corps
2 FEB 2017
Today, I am releasing the NAVSUP Strategic Plan 2017-2021 and Commander's Guidance. This release incorporates aspects of both a long-range strategic planning document and a near-term guidance document and is organized around seven focus areas.
These focus areas and supporting actions are designed to better support the warfighter and align us to the Secretary of the Navy, Chief of Naval Operations, Fleet Commanders, and Joint Warfighter.
Thank you for all you do in maintaining our Nation's trust and ensuring our forces are ready to fight.
RADM, SC, USN
- Open to Foundation members and their friends and families.
- Reservations will begin on a first-come-first-served basis beginning at 0900 PST (1200 EST) 17 January 2017.
- If you intend on taking this cruise, you need to make your reservations early as there are only 48 cabins available on the 5-star Scenic Azure.
- Scenic is offering a three night pre-cruise Lisbon package.
- If we book 75% of the rooms within 75 days, Scenic will donate to the Foundation the value of two E cabins ... $20,600.
- As we did on the last cruise, a $200 tax deductible contribution to the Foundation will be collected at time of booking.
- All who have traveled with Scenic know this will be an amazing cruise.
Any questions can be directed to Pat Loeser of Loeser Travel Services (760) 743-2971 or email email@example.com.
The U.S. Navy Supply Corps Foundation exists to perpetuate the values, traditions, and history of the Supply Corps throughout the lives of individuals in the Supply Corps community. The Foundation pursues its mission by providing services and programs related to recruiting, training and development, transition, recognition, financial support and commemoration.
Follow us on Social Media.
Check out additional links of interest on the Links page.
Problems logging in? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Help us stay in touch. Log in to www.usnscf.com and review your profile today! Click on your name that appears just below the Log In button. We receive many rejected emails when we send them to our members. Don't miss announcements for the Foundation and your chapter.
Monday Jan 09, 2017
Tuesday Feb 21, 2017
Thursday Feb 23, 2017
Friday Feb 24, 2017
Family Teaching Couple (National) Job ID 3796036Date...