Ever wanted to give your friends and family a taste of what Navy lfe is all about? The Navy Week Outreach program showcases the Navy, its mission, and its people in areas of the U.S. without a significant Navy presence.
The 2019 schedule has just been announced and is as follows:
- Mobile, Ala., Feb. 27-March 5
- Charleston, S.C., March 11-17
- Miami, Fla., March 25-31
- Wilmington, N.C., April 1-7
- Puerto Rico, April 8-14
- Oklahoma City, Okla., May 27-June 2
- Nashville, Tenn., June 3-9
- Quad Cities, Iowa, June 24-30
- Duluth, Minn., July 15-21
- Grand Junction, Colo., July 22-28
- Boise, Idaho, Aug. 19-25
- St. Louis, Mo., Sept. 2-8
- Wichita, Kan., Sept. 9-15
- Charleston, W.V., Oct. 14-20
Read the full story from the Navy Office of Outreach Public Affairs.
STAY TUNED to the Foundation homepage for more News and Info!
GOT A GREAT STORY IDEA? SEND IT TO email@example.com!
Are you heading to college or technical school in 2019? Are you a spouse looking to pursue an undergraduate degree? APPLY NOW for a Foundation scholarship!
ELIGIBILITY: For all scholarships, the applicant must:
- Be a spouse, child or grandchild of a living or deceased regular, retired, reserve or prior service Supply Corps officer.
- Be a spouse or child of an Active or Retired Enlisted with supply enlisted rating (e.g., AK, SK, MS/CS, SH, DK, LI, PC, LS).
- Recipient must attend a two (2) or four (4) year accredited college and should be a full-time undergraduate student. (Note: Spouse scholarships are available for spouses who are enrolled for a minimum of 6 hours per semester, undergraduate only)
1. Applicants must register every year. From the homepage, click “New User?” in the upper right-hand corner and register. Sponsor membership accounts on the Foundation’s website cannot be used for applying.
2. When registering, please make sure you select the following boxes on the registration form in order to obtain an application:
Rank and Status – click Other, then type in Student
Chapter – Foundation
Check the box - “Apply for a Scholarship”
Once you submit your registration, log back on and click on your name. The application will be at the top right of the page.
Be sure to read the instructions on the right hand side of the application.
All online and mail in portions are due in the office by February 28. 2019. Winners will be announced the end of May.
APPLY NOW! APPLY EARLY!
- Chapters that were singled out for Chapters of the Year
- What it takes to be named Volunteer of the Year
- Our newest Distinguished Alumnus and how his Navy Supply Corps service made a difference in his life
- Scholarship information for 2019
- More "Memories and Sea Stories" reported by RADM (Ret.) Dan McKinnon
- An introduction to our new Communications Director Tara Neville
- Much, much more
Photo (right): Chapter Presidents and Chair RADM (ret) Linda Bird at the November board meeting
The U.S. Navy Supply Corps Foundation exists to perpetuate the values, traditions, and history of the Supply Corps throughout the lives of individuals in the Supply Corps community. The Foundation pursues its mission by providing services and programs related to recruiting, training and development, transition, recognition, financial support and commemoration to the Supply Corps Community.
Follow us on Social Media!
Check out additional links of interest on the Links page.
Problems logging in? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Help us stay connected! Log in to www.usnscf.com and review your profile today. Click on your name that appears just below the Log In button. We receive many rejected emails when we send them to our members. Don't miss announcements for the Foundation and your chapter.
Looking for a former shipmate? Lost track of a former shipmate?
If so, contact the Foundation and we’ll try to put you in touch. Send an e-mail to Foundationadmin@usnscf.com or call (706) 354-4111. No information will be released without prior permission of the member.
Friday Jan 18, 2019
Friday Feb 01, 2019
Friday Feb 15, 2019
Friday Feb 15, 2019
POSTED: 15JAN2019 Job Description: Program...