The Navy Supply Corps Foundation's Distinquished Alumni Program
Established in 1989, the Distinguished Alumni Program is one of the Navy Supply Corps Foundation’s hallmark programs as it identifies and recognizes retired and former Navy Supply Corps officers who have gone on to distinguish themselves by obtaining significant success in the public or private sector.
Our members and their families are at the heart of our mission. The Navy Supply Corps Foundation’s Mission is to provide programs and services to support the Navy Supply Corps Community and promote its heritage and traditions. It is our Vision to be the "go to" non-profit that globally supports and unifies the Navy Supply Corps Community and preserves its heritage and traditions. We strive to bring more value to our members’ lives every day and we THANK YOU for your support, enabling us to serve our Supply Community each and every day—keeping our culture and heritage alive through generations!
Ways YOU can be an active and supportive member of the Supply Community:
- Volunteer with any of our Committees. Learn how at https://www.usnscf.com/Foundation/pages/Programs/Volunteer_Committee
- Support Chapter events and programs. Learn about your Chapter at https://www.usnscf.com/Foundation/pages/About_Us/Chapter_Information
- Donate now using a credit card at https://www.usnscf.com/Foundation/Ships_Store/MakeDonation
- Shop AmazonSmile and designate The Navy Supply Corps Foundation, Inc. as your charity. Visit smile.amazon.com to sign up!
- Join the CFC 2020 Giving Campaign! Pledge your donation to the Foundation through the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC). Use The Navy Supply Corps Foundation, Inc. CFC #, which is 10281# . Visit https://givecfc.org/home to sign up now and name the Foundation (10281#) as your charity. Official Solicitation Period is September 21, 2020 - January 15, 2021
- Honor Tench Francis as the founding officer of the Navy Supply Corps through the Tench Francis Legacy Society –recognizing members who have included the Foundation in their estate planning. Gift planning can include a bequest in your will or by participating in a gift annuity or other life-income tool. To become a member, or if you have already taken steps to provide this type of support, please contact our Executive Director, CAPT (Ret) Daniel Pionk at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 706-354-4111.
- Learn more about your contribution options through the Foundation's Donor eNewsletter delivered right to your inbox. Many of our friends find this very interesting and helpful. It features news from Washington, Savvy Living, gift stories, finance news and timely articles. Sign up now at https://usnscf.giftlegacy.com/?pageID=36
- Encourage members to sign up at https://www.usnscf.com/Foundation/
Join the CFC 2020 Giving Campaign! Pledge your donation to the Foundation through the CFC. Use The Navy Supply Corps Foundation, Inc. CFC #, which is 10281# . Visit https://givecfc.org/home to sign up and name the Foundation (10281#) as your charity.
Not familiar with the Combined Federal Campaign? Fundraising for charitable organizations in the Federal workplace can be traced to the late-1940's. Learn more at https://www.opm.gov/combined-federal-campaign/ . Official Solicitation Period is September 21, 2020 - January 15, 2021. We appreciate your support!
| Support Our Mission
| On the Web
Check out additional areas of interest on the Links page.
Follow us on Social Media!
|The effects of COVID-19 are being felt all around the world. The virus has changed our lives in so many ways--including how we shop. Shopping online has become a necessity for many of us as "stay home" orders are implemented throughout the world. The Navy Supply Corps Foundation has partnered with Amazon to establish a way for you to shop online and help support our mission.
AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon with the same products, prices, and shopping features as Amazon.com. The difference is that when you shop on AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products to the Navy Supply Corps Foundation, a nonprofit organization supporting the Supply Community.
Visit smile.amazon.com and on your first visit select Navy Supply Corps Foundation, Inc. as your charitable organization before you begin shopping. Amazon will remember your selection and every eligible purchase you make at smile.amazon.com will result in a donation to the Foundation.
Let's use this unique opportunity to give to our Community while staying safe!
For information on how Amazon is addressing the COVID-19 crisis, visit https://blog.aboutamazon.com/company-news/amazons-actions-to-help-employees-communities-and-customers-affected-by-covid-19
Log in to www.usnscf.com and review your profile today. Click on your name that appears just below the Log In button. We receive many rejected emails when we send them to our members. Don't miss The Oakleaf delivered to your inbox, Foundation and Chapter announcements, too! Problems logging in? Send an email to email@example.com.
Looking for a former shipmate?
If so, contact the Foundation and we’ll try to put you in touch. Send an e-mail to Foundationadmin@usnscf.com or call (706) 354-4111.
No information will be released without prior permission of the member.
Tuesday Oct 27, 2020
Wednesday Nov 04, 2020 - Tuesday Dec 01, 2020
Thursday Nov 19, 2020 - Friday Dec 04, 2020
Thursday Dec 03, 2020
FTI is a trusted source for using innovation to...