ProSol - JCIDS FCB Coordinator- C4/Cyber - Washington, DC
Location: Washington, DC
Location: Washington, DC
Title: JCIDS FCB Coordinator- C4/Cyber
The JCIDS FCB coordinators provides high-quality, day-to-day program management services to the Joint Capabilities Integration Directorate (JCID) in Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System (JCIDS) activities to include Administrative support, Classified Material Control Center (CMCC) Management, Information Management, and Knowledge Management Decision Support (KM/DS) Management.
The candidate must have the ability to operate effectively under pressure adhering to the ProSol Core Values of Agility: rapid adaptation to the changing requirements and environment of our clients; Excellence: Service quality that exceeds the expectations of our clients; Integrity: Accountability and honesty−always doing the right thing; and Long-Term Commitment: Unquestioned loyalty and dedication to our clients, partners and employees.
JCIDS FCB Coordinator- C4/Cyber:
· Marine Corps representative to the Joint C4/Cyber Working Group in the JROC process.
· Coordinates Marine Corps representation and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) for C4/Cyber Working Groups, C4/Cyber FCBs, JCBsand JROCs.
· Staffs, coordinates and review Marine Corps recommendations and positions for JCIDS documents and JROCM submitted for staffing from the Joint Staff.
- Presents the Marine Corps/Service position to FCB Working Group in the development of Joint Capability Development, Capabilities Based Assessments and other capability development documents.
- Coordinates USMC engagement in the Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System for myriad C4 and Cyber topics.
- Coordinates development of Marine Corps positions utilized by the Assistant Commandant of the Marine Corps as part of the JROC process.
- Coordinates inputs for the government response for development of Marine Corps positions with advocates/proponent Action Officers. Additionally, coordinated between FCBs when topics relate to multiple functional areas and joint capability areas.
- Interacts with other Service FCB coordinators and the U.S. Combatant Command staffs to determine their desired capabilities and respective positions on FCB topics to inform JROC decisions on a daily basis.
- Education: Minimum B.A degree, advanced degree preferred.
- Experience: 3 years minimum relevant JCIDS experience. Equivalent level JROC experience.
- Background In/Knowledge of:
· Marine Corps Organization, Mission, & Roles.
· Experience and use of DoD Directives.
· Experience with Databases/Staffing Tools (KM/DS, MCATS, DONTRACKER, SharePoint), or other applicable DoD Databases.
· Ability to work on an individual basis and within a team.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to multi-task and meet varying deadlines.
Security Clearance: Active Top Secret; with SCI eligibility
Work is primarily performed in an office environment. Typically, employees sit comfortably to do their work, interspersed by brief periods of standing, walking, bending, carrying papers and books, and extensive periods requiring the use of computer terminals to accomplish work objectives.
Work days: Monday – Friday
Work hours: Core hours: 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
ProSol is an equal opportunity employer, all interested qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, EEO/D/M/V/F. ProSol welcomes and encourages diversity in the workforce.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
For More Information
POC: Gary Goss - GGoss@prosol1.com - office: 703.559.3921 | mobile: 703.283.6991 | fax: 703.823.2698 | website: www.prosol1.com