LMI (MARCORLOGCOM) - Workforce Development and Change Management Specialist - Albany, GA
# Positions: 1
LMI seeks a Workforce Development and Change Management Specialist with experience supporting the Marine Corps Logistics Command (MARCORLOGCOM) (USMC, in uniform, as a civilian employee, or as a contractor, in the areas of Change Management, Workforce Development). Prefer 3-10 years of experience in respective field, advanced degree and relevant certifications. Prefer experience with abilities to adapt functional business requirements and processes to technical solutions based upon comprehensive enterprise application solution sets; recommend improvements to management processes, including but not limited to: knowledge management, investment analysis, data warehousing, e-commerce, return on investment analysis, human resource analysis, material management and logistics, supply chain management, procurement, ordering, manufacturing, decision support, and information dissemination.).
LMI is a not-for-profit government consulting firm, dedicated exclusively to advancing the management of the government. As a not-for-profit organization, we deliver the best value for the government dollar as all revenues are directed to our mission of advancing government rather than to delivering shareholder value. We operate completely free of political and commercial bias, and we are entirely aligned with the goals of our clients. Our clients value our not-for-profit status and specialized services in logistics, intelligence, homeland security, health care, and energy and environment markets. We believe government can make a difference, and we seek talented, hardworking people who share that conviction.
The Workforce Development and Change Management Specialist will provide support to clients’ Quality Management Center (QMC) located in Albany, GA. This individual shall:
- Conduct change readiness assessment, develop business cases for change, and recommend Change Management Strategies and plans using change management tools, templates, and processes.
- Build a comprehensive and integrated project plan to complete an organizational realignment.
- Facilitate change management teams to develop an organizational vision and business strategy.
- Assist in the development of change management and communications tools, templates and processes.
- Develop defined metrics to assess progress against change management goals and track risks, issues and stakeholder engagements.
- Conduct a workforce environmental review through data collection and interviews to determine potential implications for current and future workforce.
- Utilize quantitative workforce planning platforms to identify workforce capability gaps, capture functions and skills necessary to execute current and future functions, and assist in workforce planning decision making based on data analytics.
- Develop, implement, monitor and evaluate workforce development action plans.
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred
- Experience (3-10 years) and previous relationships with Marine Corps Logistics
- Ability to adapt functional business requirements and processes to technical solutions
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work in both a team environment and an independent setting.
- Strong candidate will be able to demonstrate experience in working with multiple stakeholders and building consensus.
- Operations & Data Analytics background preferred.
For More Information
William L. Smith - : (703) 917-7401