Professional Analysis Inc. (PAI) is currently soliciting applications for the position of Program Manager, located in the Norfolk, Virginia area. The preferred candidate will be a former US Navy Supply Corps Officer.
The successful candidate will have the following required experience:
• Master's degree in a business, technical, or engineering field
• Certification as Project Management Professional (PMP)
• 15 years experience in conducting analyses, studies, or projects in the fields of marine supply and logistics
• 10 years combined experience in ship acquisition support, fleet sustainment support, logistics systems/data management or supply chain management
• 5 years experience in managing DoD logistics contracts
• 6 years logistics shipboard experience for Military Sealift Command (MSC), Navy, Coast Guard or the commercial maritime industry.
Responsibilities will include:
• Support MSC in Norfolk supervising an extensive material management effort, including assisting with Financial Improvement Audit Readiness (FIAR audits.
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.