The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems.
Do you want to be part of a culture that inspires employees to think big, perform with excellence and build incredible products? We provide the resources, inspiration and focus - if you have the passion and courage to dream big, then we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
The Security Resource Coordinator functions as a vital liaison between multiple internal LM functional areas, sub-contract personnel, and Security Leadership. This position is embedded alongside the sensitive and compartmented information programs in order to understand the unique operational requirements that require innovative and timely solutions. The Coordinator functions as an intermediary to de-conflict program and construction activity while maintaining appropriate contractually required security measures.
In This Role, You Will:
- Administer security oversight pertaining to classified construction projects and other security within sensitive controlled spaces.
- Communicate and coordinate daily with various staff representatives from Security, Facilities, Finance and Contractors.
- Maintain escort tracking spreadsheet to determine accurate scheduling and necessary requirements.
- Assist those requesting escorts on proper procedure and assist with prioritizing posts and number of escorts based on clearance needs, area requirements, and emergency situations.
- Ensure escort request forms are properly documented, communicating with all necessary parties to determine post requirements and that proper charging guidance is provided.
- Coordinate requests and security contacts to ensure third party contractors or those requiring escorts can always be properly supervised, and to determine if there are any area restrictions that would interfere with the success of escorting personnel.
- Adjust to varying requirements based on differing program, project, and/or customer needs.
This position requires the ability to obtain a TS/SCI clearance.
What’s In It For You:
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
- Paid time off
- Work/life balance
- Career development
- Mentorship opportunities
- Rewards and recognition
POC: Bill Stolowski, Talent Specialist, William.T.Stolowski@lmco.com