Another Source's client, Sannam S4, is recruiting a Recruitment and Admissions Manager to join the team focused on the International Higher Education sector of their business. This position is a remote position that can be located anywhere in the United States.
Here's a little about Sannam S4 and the Recruitment and Admissions Manager position they are seeking to fill:
Founded in 2008, Sannam S4 is a rapidly expanding international market entry and consulting services organization operating in over twenty countries worldwide. A market leader in international higher education, with very high annual client retention, Sannam S4 is proud to serve half of the world’s top twenty one ranked universities, as well as many valued globally ambitious mid-ranking universities and vocational training colleges and education organizations. Sannam S4 is honored to advise five international governments on their international higher education engagement strategies in key growth markets. The firm also serves a diverse range of international corporations from Fortune 100 multinationals, to venture capital backed start-ups and globally ambitious small and medium sized exporters.
Providing in-country expertise and a range of practical support services in key overseas markets, Sannam S4, on an on-going basis supports over 150 international organizations as they seek to explore, enter and expand internationally. Delivering a unique turn-key service model, Sannam S4 offers local market research, partner search and selection, staff recruitment, HR advisory and financial, accounting, tax, payroll and strategic consulting.
Details of the Position:
Sannam S4 is seeking to appoint a detail-oriented, organized, self-starter for a client success manager role. This role will be responsible for driving client results and retention, identifying client needs, establishing trust, developing solutions and maintaining regular, effective communication.
In this role, you will wear two hats. 65-70% of time will be spent serving as a liaison between Sannam S4 and our North America-focused clients. The ideal candidate will be focused on improving client experience by adding value to strategic decisions and strengthening the relationship with our clients. You must be well organized, flexible and enjoy the challenge of problem-solving with diverse people and projects in North America and globally. The other 30-35% of time will be spent supporting and growing a set of client accounts which have international interests.
What success in this role looks like:
- Supporting the success of the North American and International 3 Year Plan
- Ability to support the scale up and growth of existing North America-focused accounts
- Improve existing client relationships
- Successful collection of client feedback to inform future business decisions
On the inbound client side (65-70%):
- Ensuring delivery – including partnering with Operations Manager and Chief of Staff position at Sannam S4 - to run the US In-Country Consulting service as per the objectives agreed with our partner institutions.
- Ensuring the deployment is as per best practices in order to help clients achieve their objectives and evangelize the capabilities of Sannam S4's services.
- Effective communication with client base including regular, formalized check-ins and impromptu problem-solving and opportunity-specific engagement including:
- Provide inputs into strategic planning with clients
- Address concerns in a timely manner
- Proactively recognize opportunities
- Encourage client feedback
- Manage challenging situations
- Identify clients’ needs and respond
- Engage internal stakeholders ensuring streamlined and efficient coordination of accounts
- Communicate market trends and updates to clients
- Owning the complete client lifecycle of onboarding, adoption, expansion, renewal and improving client lifetime value.
- Conducting Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) with clients while presenting adoption updates and current performance and the ROI they are receiving from Sannam S4's services.
On the outbound client side:
- Build and nurture relationships across accounts to solidify Sannam S4 partnership and commitment to the client while penetrating deeper into the account.
- Identify risks to the customer achieving their stated business goals (and those agreed in the Statement of Work- SOW) and work with the account delivery team to build a risk mitigation plan or escalate as needed.
- Frequent discussions with customers to strengthen relationship, conduct gap analysis, report on utilization of full Sannam S4 suite of services & lead value realization discussions.
- Work closely with Sales, Marketing, Product Management and Operations teams to identify and track feature requests from existing services or the potential development of new ones.?
- Function as the voice of the customer within?Sannam S4 and provide internal feedback on how our services and delivery can better serve our customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management, operations management, or a related field (or combination of education and experience)
- 3-5 years of experience in client-facing role
- Strong project management experience
- Ability to build relationships with clients
- Ability to multitask, prioritize a variety of tasks and meet deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, organizational skills and customer service mentality
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and G suite (preferable); strong aptitude to learn and adopt new software and systems
- Hands-on experience with CRM platform
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills; team player that works well with others
- Available to work flexible hours to accommodate international office hours
- Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking
- Ability to travel as necessary, in the US with potential for international travel
- Must be eligible to work full time in the United States. Visa sponsorship is not available.
- International work or study experience is an asset
- Experience working in consulting, accounting, or law firm a plus
With a strong track record of professionalism and support for our clients, Sannam S4 has built its business on individuals who bring value and experience to the business and its clients and the accountability that a fast-growing mid-sized business requires.
Below are the desired and preferred skills and competencies for this position:
- Strong communication skills
- Time management, interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in target-oriented environment and under pressure.
- Flexible, committed and driven
- Proven execution skills
- Can do attitude and problem solver
- Ability to analyze reports and data and make recommendations
Sannam S4 is proud to offer a compensation package that includes a competitive wage, opportunity for quarterly bonuses on achieving agreed stated goals, generous medical/dental/vision stipend, 20 days annual leave plus public holidays, flexible hours where required and significant opportunities for professional development and growth.
POC: Stephanie Jensen, Talent Strategist, firstname.lastname@example.org