FTI is a trusted source for using innovation to deliver informed, productive, & secure solutions within the federal government sector. We are looking for a talented US Navy Training Program Analyst for the key initiative of the Ready, Relevant Learning (RRL) program in San Diego, CA. This individual will provide significant support to the RRL program managers and team members.
The Program Analyst will provide in depth analysis and assessment of RRL program deliverables specific to the CNAF/P. Support includes the analysis of U.S. Navy Enlisted Rating training paths and learning objectives to determine gaps in individual training requirements. The Program analyst will support the scheduling, coordination, and participation in stakeholder working groups; support includes the development of agendas and briefing material to ensure uniformity and adherence to RRL documented processes.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop and review recommendations on individual training requirements to support Enlisted career continuums of learning.
- Review individual training requirements recommendations from various stakeholder organizations. Provide analysis and recommendations based on requirements of the Type Commander.
- Develop assessments on impacts to Fleet and Type Commander readiness based on changes in individual training requirements. Provide brief with assessment methodology and recommendations.
- Review new training content and validate against approved requirements to provide recommendations on acceptance of modernized training.
- Provide RRL program scheduling and management assistance to USFF and Type Commanders. Assist with the coordination of products for senior leadership.
- Develop and track program schedules to manage work and due dates in support of requirements development, product reviews, and training implementation.
- Conduct current and future risk assessments and provide brief(s) on alternatives to support senior leadership meetings.
- Develop briefing material to support communication of requirements with senior leadership.
- Must have Active Secret Clearance
- Education - Bachelor’s degree.
- Years of experience - Minimum of five (5) years of experience performing same or similar tasks as outlined above. Two (2) years of experience at Navy Echelon I, II, or III commands coordinating meetings and assisting with the development of briefings and documentation. Experience with Navy education and training systems strongly preferred. Experience as a Master Training Specialist preferred.
- Education Equivalency - Minimum of ten (10) years of experience in in Program Analysis and training. Concurrent with the required minimum of five (5) years of experience performing same or similar tasks as outlined above- two (2) years of experience with Navy experience.
- Certifications None.
- Skills / tools / programming competency / technical background - Microsoft Office expertise, experience in executive administration, meeting minutes, agendas, and strong communications skills. Subject matter expertise in Corporate Enterprise Training Activity Resource System (CeTARS), Fleet Training Management and Planning System (FLTMPS), Navy e-Learning (NeL) and other Learning Management Systems, Automating Instructional Materials (AIM), and Training Requirements Management System (TRMS) and requirements necessary to support assigned Type Commander.
- Prefer Training, Curriculum Development and/or Education experience
Frontier Technology Inc. (FTI) provides competitive-edge engineering, IT services, and software products to meet the challenges of its Department of Defense and commercial customers.
FTI is an employee-owned business with headquarters in Dayton, Ohio (Beavercreek). FTI excels at integrating system engineering and operations research methodologies with Information Technology solutions for a diverse customer base.
FTI develops and supports customized software and provides studies and analysis of high technology operational and advanced systems for the Department of Defense and the aerospace industry.
POC: Tremayne Williams, HR Recruiter & Military Transition Consultant, firstname.lastname@example.org