IT Auditor - Senior Consultant
- Washington, Washington, DC
- Client Services
Guidehouse is a leading management consulting firm serving the public and commercial markets. We guide our clients forward towards new futures that build trust in society and your professional skills along the journey. Join us at Guidehouse.
The RMF/FISCAM Senior Consultant will lead the integration of FISCAM requirements. Candidate will represent the audit team’s interests throughout change management implementations to ensure integration to FISCAM controls and systems. This individual will also assist in assuring compliance, and reducing risk across the enterprise, participate in audit related meetings and discussions as requested by the Audit readiness Manager, assist in the development and tracking of POA&Ms, and provide general audit liaison support. Additional responsibilities may include (but are not limited to):
- Provide RMF subject matter expertise in support of the client Information Security Program, demonstrating a strong understanding of authorization & accreditation and NIST guidance.
- Provide support to RMF/FISCAM efforts and associated controls to ensure effective
- Remediation of information security weaknesses
- Periodic assessments and validation of risks
- Security awareness and security training and,
- Security control policies and procedures, etc.
- Ensure deliverables align with DoD requirements, as well as Department-wide cybersecurity.
- Possesses and applies a comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments.
- Plans and leads major technology assignments.
- Evaluates performance results and recommends major changes affecting short-term project growth and success.
- Functions as a technical expert across multiple project assignments.
- May supervise others.
- U.S. Citizenship
- Active Secret Clearance at a minimum.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) from an accredited college or university in Engineering, Science, or Information Technology.
- An educational equivalency four (4) years of experience in a comparable (i.e., performing the same or similar function) assignment on an enterprise business system may be substituted for a Bachelor's degree.
- An educational equivalency is in addition to years of experience.
- Five (5) or more years’ experience with Risk Management Framework (RMF) / accreditation. Ideal candidates will have experience analyzing or managing cybersecurity certification and accreditation efforts, and experience with detailed analysis, review, and update of cybersecurity documentation in the DoD environment.
- Five (5) or more years’ experience in FISCAM compliance, FISCAM controls, testing, and/or audit remediation.
- Demonstrated knowledge of FISCAM, FM Overlay, RMF, OMB A-123, FMFIA, as well as other cybersecurity- and audit-related frameworks.
- Ability to support a fast-paced client-facing team with flexibility and ability to clearly and concisely communicate Information Security topics and findings to client leaders
- Holds an active Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certifications.
- Navy financial management related experience is a plus.
- Experience with Project Management, cybersecurity analysis, presentations/briefings, understanding of cybersecurity metrics, and cybersecurity policy and technologies in the DoD federal space
- Experience applying DoD mandates and technical requirements. High-level understanding of IT systems, networking technology, vulnerability management and familiarity with cyber threat intelligence a plus.
The successful candidate must not be subject to employment restrictions from a former employer (such as a non-compete) that would prevent the candidate from performing the job responsibilities as described.
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
Rewards and Benefits
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Personal and Family Sick Time & Company Paid Holidays
- Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health Savings Account, Dental/Vision & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
- Emergency Back-Up Childcare Program