This is an immediate opening for logistics/inventory management position in Charleston, working for a Boeing subsidiary in support of a SPAWAR contract. It is not senior enough for an 04 or above but I think it would be a great opportunity for a transitioning LT Chop or a Chief/LPO to get in with an IT-heavy company that is part of Boeing
Position: Logistician III in support of SPAWAR and the TacMobile program
Company: Tapestry Solutions Inc,
Location: Charleston, SC
Requisition Number: 17-1147
Execute material supply support and logistics support activities for customer throughout the entire life cycle of the product, including: allocation of materials, supplies, and finished products required for production. Lead personnel in the daily execution of material supply support and logistics support activities for customer.
• Streamline and make improvements to the process for inventory management, warehousing, and procurement to provide better support to the customer.
• Provide Analysis of Alternative (AoA) on logistic impacts of proposed system configuration changes.
• Assess impacts to hardware and software configuration items (CIs).
• Prepare documentation for Allowance Parts Listing (APLs), reliability and maintainability data, safety data, environmental impact and potential obsolescence issue to the government.
• Determine requirements for initial requisitioning, cataloging, receipt, storage, transfer, and issuance of repair parts required for fielding and handover to the site.
• Monitor inventory data to identify pending problem areas and provide solutions to the government to prevent delinquent supply items.
• Provides leadership to personnel in the daily execution of material supply support and logistics support activities for customer
• Review, provide inputs, update and maintain government logistics documentation.
• Produce required reports for the government
• Develop, update and maintain Program of Record Site Inventory (PORSI) lists following each system upgrade.
• Identify shortages for each site.
• Produce required reports for the government
• Leads employees and contracts involved with the preparation for Integrated Logistics Assessments (ILA).
Typical Education and/ or Experience Qualifications:
Bachelor's degree or typically 5 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 3 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Active Secret DoD Clearance required
Preferred but not required: experience with CMPro (Inventory Management)
Travel 10-20% some international
Please apply to the above job req at
in the "careers" section
Electric Boat seeks a supervisory engineer in support of the Naval Reactors Moored Training Ship Support Yard (MTSSY) in Charleston, SC.
The posting can be accessed at the General Dynamics Electric Boat career web page, http://www.gdeb.com/careers/.
Job announcement and details here.
This Engineering Supervisor will responsible for overseeing the D472 Moored Training Ship Support Yard
(MTSSY) site engineering group in Charleston, SC. This is a "working" supervisor position in which the
selected candidate will supervise a small team of cross discipline engineers and additionally perform on-site
engineering functions. The selected individual will interface with the MTS commands and Ships’ Force, the
on-site Naval Nuclear Laboratory (NNL) organization, the on-site EB MTSSY logistics group, MTSSY
engineering groups in Groton, and Naval Reactors. The primary engineering functions of this group include
supporting resolution of technical issues with ship’s systems and equipment, implementation and sustainment
of a new preventative maintenance program, and supporting spare parts and component obsolescence
issues. Job duties include daily deckplate review of ongoing maintenance and repair activities. The supervisor
will also participate in "plan of the day meetings" and review of site LARs prior to submittal to MTSSY
Engineering in Groton, CT.
• BS degree in Engineering or 12 years Navy Engineering Department experience
• At least 5 years of experience, preferably in Engineering and/or managing Navy maintenance
• Experience with ILS and the Enterprise Business System
• Experience interfacing with Naval Reactors, Prime Contractors, and Naval Shipyards
Salary Admin Plan
ES1-EB Salaried Exempt Posting End
11/27/2017 Job Group
Secret Salary Grade
E12 Requisition ID
Management US-SC-Charleston Dept ID & Name
E472 - Reactor Plant Planning Yard
Hiring Manager (Reporting To)
Hugh Sokolski Shift
1st Number of Openings Remaining
Our ideal candidate is a retired O-5/O-6 supply OR person who has wholesale inventory management/ICP experience (the old NAVICP 041 job comes to mind). Lauren Pinson (firstname.lastname@example.org
). Looking to fill the job ASAP.
GENERAL SUMMARY: Senior Supply Chain Operations Research Analyst
Position is on the staff of a management consulting firm located in Tysons, VA firm specializing in government operations. The Senior Supply Chain Analyst will provide consulting, management and analytical support specifically related to logistics and supply chain management. The work will be performed at LMI headquarters in McLean, VA and at the Department of Defense (DoD) client site located at the Mark Center in Alexandria, VA with occasional travel to other DoD sites.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve as a subject matter expert on DoD logistics strategy and supply chain materiel management policy and guidance related to all classes of supply, with particular focus on wholesale and retail level inventory management processes, policies, performance measurement and analysis. The Senior Supply Chain Operations Research Analyst will rely on his or her extensive experience in DoD wholesale and retail inventory management to analyze and assess existing materiel management policies, processes, procedures and performance measures to make recommendations for improvements and efficiency opportunities in support of DoD’s mission.
- Provide operations research and supply chain policy expertise to quantify trends, anomalies or performance gaps in DoD and other government agency supply chains. The Senior Supply Chain Operations Research Analyst will drill down into the performance data, conduct root cause analysis and provide comprehensive reports of findings and recommendations to the government clients.
- Analyze and assess the effects and impacts of existing and proposed legislation on DoD policy as it relates to materiel management and supply chain risk management.
- Provide program management support and serve as the subject matter expert for DoD policies and procedures related to Defense Logistics Management Standards (DLMS) and processes, wholesale and retail inventory management and level setting, government furnished materiel, depot maintenance inter-service support, and the national defense stockpile.
- Support and lead projects analyzing and making improvement recommendations on existing system-support supply chains at both the wholesale and retail levels in government organizations such as the DoD.
- Provide program management and serve as the subject matter expert for DoD supply chain risk management policies. Work collaboratively with the Services, DoD agencies, and industry in developing an overarching supply chain risk management strategy for DoD.
- Provide program management support, perform data analysis, develop briefings and papers for all levels of DoD leadership, and conduct research in support of DoD logistics strategy and supply chain initiatives.
- Communicate with clients through written reports and oral presentations.
- Research subject matter and prepare point papers/speeches/remarks for use by senior DoD officials to internal and external organizations. Produce charts and other presentation materials. Prepare and finalize correspondence including letters, memoranda, briefings, speeches, presentations, meeting minutes, and reports.
See job description
for more details.
BecTech seeks a few folks with expertise in LCS – combat systems, mine warfare, or ASW for an employment opportunity starting in December 2017. The work is in Hampton Roads but we can likely accept someone teleworking if they bring the right skills, or we have the right team skills mix for the customer. We are looking primarily for junior military officers or senior enlisted (E-6/E-7) folks. Salary and benefits commensurate with experience and skills. All positions require a current Secret or Top Secret Security Clearance. Interested individuals should contact Mike Fierro at email@example.com
Skills and traits required are:
Surface Warfare Specialist
LCS Surface Warfare Experience (SWO or ESWS qualification)
Test and evaluation experience desired (operational testing, systems or tactical development, SHAREM-type analysis, etc.)
Operations and/or maintenance experience with LCS, particularly combat systems or support systems or modules.
Knowledge of LCS operational and mission package employment.
Critical analytical ability such as applying analytical methodologies to evaluate the operational effectiveness and suitability of Surface Warfare systems.
Ability to review data and test results to validate supporting documentation and requirements.
Technical competency in developing test methodologies, strategies and design to obtain outcomes that can support comparative analysis.
Minimum of two years’ experience and/or education, using confidence intervals, sizing tests using DOE, and data input to support Operational Testing and Developmental Testing.
Experience with JMP software, and IEF database programs preferred.
Mine Countermeasures Specialist
(Surface, submarine or aviation warfare qualification, officer or enlisted)
Same as above plus Mine Warfare experience to support test and evaluation, and test design.
Relevant, Navy-specific operational or test and evaluation experience in Mine Warfare and SONAR systems.
Experience with MEDAL and IEF database programs.
Anti-Submarine Warfare Specialist
Same as above replacing LCS with ASW focus.
Minimum of two years’ experience in test design to evaluate the operational effectiveness and suitability of Anti-Submarine Warfare systems to include AN/SLQ-25 (NIXIE) and SQQ-89.
Minimum of five years’ experience in Anti-Submarine Warfare including underwater sound propagation, threat submarine and torpedo TTP’s, ASW platform capabilities and limitations.
Work can start right after Thanksgiving. Although the work requires a TS clearance, the company says they will take someone with a valid Secret clearance, and help that person obtain a TS.
The position can viewed at www.usmax.com
, under the “careers” tab. It is position 614. The position is located in Springfield, VA, standard working hours at 7:00 am – 3:45 pm, Monday through Friday. 15 days PTO, plus all federal holidays off (10). The company needs leadership and the ability to think on their feet, above all else.
USmax Corporation is seeking a Logistics Manager/Project Site Lead to support a federal agency. The Logistics Manager is designated as the USmax Project Site Lead, and is the first-line supervisor for the contract employees who serve on this contract. Services delivered by this contract include, full supply chain management functions, technical security engineering and installation, administrative support, and personnel recovery training delivery. The candidate will coordinate directly with the USmax Program Manager and the assigned COR on contract related issues to include oversight of daily employee activities, annual leave, medical readiness to deploy, security clearances, overseas travel, contractor’s monthly invoices, performance evaluations, and any other administrative requirements concerning the implementation of the contract.
Additionally, as the Logistics Manager, will provide and oversee logistical support in warehouse operations to include warehouse inventory/accountability controls, shipping/receiving security related equipment, coordinate/track shipments, prepare shipping documents, tool control, calibration program, and any other related logistical functions required to support the client, and as deemed necessary by client leadership.
The ideal candidate must demonstrate sound time management practices to meet deadlines and to exercise efficiency in planning, prioritizing, and accomplishing assigned task relating to warehouse operations, and contract support. Must have strong management and leadership skills, and a working knowledge of inventory control data base systems for the accountability of controlled items. Must have the ability to organize and conduct required inventories. Must have experience in the preparation and shipping of international and domestic freight through a variety of different shipping mechanisms to include, but not limited too; air freight, sea freight, DHL, FedEx, UPS, Department of State (DOS) Pouch.
Type: Full-Time Employee
Location: Springfield, VA
This position requires an extensive background in leadership, management, logistics and administration. A minimum of five years general logistics experience and at least two years of specialized logistics manager experience. Must possess and demonstrate at a professional level the following skills sets:
Verbal and written communication skills: Must be capable of articulating thoughts, ideas, and opposing points of view through all forms of communication with both internal and external government agencies to effectively carry out the duties of this position
Must be proficient in crafting all types of correspondence that reach their target audience with clarity and comprehension to include the senior management level
Must be skillful in giving briefs, guidance, and assistance on all logistical issues, policies, procedures, and methodologies to a diverse audience.
Req. Education: High School Diploma
Security Clearance: Top Secret
DWBHCORP has several immediate openings for Logistics Specialists. SME-level expertise in MILSTRIP and transportation processes sought. A Retired Navy LS with strong Supply Management experience is an ideal candidate. Must have a Bachelor’s Degree and active SECRET clearance. Positions are in the D. C. Metro Area and could include on-site work at the Pentagon.
Candidates can send resumes to and inquire more at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Na Ali’i seeks a retired Supply Corps O5/6 to work in DC (Pentagon most likely) to serve as NAVSUP’s rep on a repairables management project. Project is anticipated to be ~1 year. Individual desired to have repariables management knowledge. If interested, please provide resume to contact below.
Marine Corps Community Services (MCCS) is looking for the best and brightest to join our Team! MCCS is a comprehensive program that supports and enhances the quality of life for Marines, their families, and others in the Marine Corps Community. We offer a team oriented environment comprised of military personnel, civilian employees, contractors and volunteers who keep the organization functioning smoothly and effectively. As a service-oriented organization, we never waver in our commitment to our Corps.
Serves as the Assistant Branch Head for the Sexual Assault Prevention and Response (SAPR) Branch, Marine and Family Programs Division. Serves as the principal advisor to the Branch Head on executive level strategic planning for prevention, policies, response, reporting and accountability. Develops, monitors and implements guidance to assist with the operation of all aspects of SAPR activities Marine Corps wide. Monitors accomplishment of goals for timelines and acceptability. In support of the SAPR Branch Head, provides direct supervision of employees. Serves as Branch Head in the absence of the SAPR Branch Head.
Serves as advisor to Branch Head and recognized expert on strategic planning of organizational goals. Develops operational guidelines for the full range of actions and standards for the SAPR program. Represents the Branch Head on internal and external Division level executive planning meetings and projects as required.
Provides continuity and coordination expertise for sexual assault prevention and response policies affecting personnel readiness policies. Recommends adjustments to policies, programs, and projects to improve operations and efficiencies. Identifies problems, provides advice, guidance, options and recommended courses of action to improve programming and to achieve goals. Monitors project activities and resources to mitigate risks that can have far reaching affects on operations. Manages, leads or administers project resources. Approves responses to Congressional inquiries, taskers, reports, field guidance and letters for soundness and consistency with law and policy. Organizes and defines Directorate goals and functions, sets priorities and determines and allocates resources. Implements quality assurance processes.
Plans and advises on implementation of new ideas, and assesses difficulty and complexity of short and long range strategic planning.
As a key member of the leadership team, represents the MF Division as the principal advisor on SAPR operations and strategic planning and integration, and expert on various DoD wide/level committees, working groups and process action teams. Provides, expert presentations and briefings on all aspects of the program. Participates in phased milestone and final program reviews. Identifies program documentation requirements or procedures. Promotes and maintains communication and working relationships with federal, state and local government agencies.
Supervises full performance level NF3, NF4 and NF5 employees, General Schedule employees and Marine personnel directly and indirectly to include assigning, distributing, evaluating work; coaching, counseling, tutoring, and mentoring employees; approving and disapproving leave, recommending and completing documentation to assess performance, recommending discipline for unsatisfactory performance, recommending incentive awards, training employees, keeping abreast of and actively supporting the principles of the EEO program, and serving as final authority for Directorate level human resources controversies, being responsive to human capital strategic plans, succession management initiatives and civilian leader development.
Exercises seasoned and analytical ability, judgment, discretion and applies a thorough knowledge of sexual assault prevention and response to continuously analyze outcome accuracy. Analyzes data to evaluate results, and trends to improve and identify the most effective approaches for prevention, intervention and response of/to sexual assault. Responds to audit requests, for information to brief executive level personnel on programs Marine Corps wide. Assesses the effectiveness of SAPR and recommends standards and procedures for the management and direction SAPR Program development, improvement of services, and formulating policies for new areas or emerging issues. Analyzes, reviews, and coordinates pertinent SAPR Program actions to provide information and data to the SAPR Branch Head. Analyzes and evaluates programs to ensure cost effectiveness and efficiency. Reviews, monitors, and analyzes system factors related to SAPR Program effectiveness such as facilities, command support, personnel and resource availability.
Formulates, administers and monitors the operating and capital budget for the program. Monitors expenses. Establishes proactive controls to ensure budgetary objectives are met. Manages distribution of funds. Takes corrective action when budget variances occur. Computes financial data and statistics to prepare reports and forecast budgets for execution and short and long range plans. Analyzes profit and loss statements to identify discrepancies, needs, opportunities and efficiencies and initiates new practices and plans to operate more effectively. Compares current and historical data to determine trends and anticipate future requirements. Presents financial briefs and reports to executive level personnel.
Develops and ensures implementation of an activity safety program for supervised employees. Conducts safety meetings and advises employees of available safety regulations, instructions, materials and equipment. Promptly reports workplace accidents to the Human Resources Office. Ensures safety training is provided to employees. Complies with OSHA standards and takes action to correct unsafe or unhealthy working conditions. Ensures employees understand safety infractions that can result in disciplinary actions, and follows through with appropriate action. Ensures minimal loss of duty by complying with “Return-To-Work” program initiatives, and following up on employee well being.
Provides World Class Customer Service with an emphasis on professionalism and courtesy. Assists internal and external customers and communicates positively in a professional manner. Asks questions to determine, verify and solve problems. Checks for satisfaction on the quality of goods and services. Takes action to solve problems quickly. Alerts the higher level supervisor or proper point of contact for help when problems arise. Adheres to established standards of actively supporting the principles of the EEO program and prevention of sexual harassment.
This is a white-collar position where occasional lifting up to 20 lbs may be required.
A Master's degree in human service, behavioral health, or social science and four years of experience in the occupation, or a related field or work area, OR an appropriate combination of education and experience that demonstrates possession of knowledge and skill equivalent to that gained in the above, OR appropriate experience that demonstrates that the applicant has acquired the knowledge, skills and abilities equivalent to that gained in the above.
Knowledge of and experience that demonstrates skill to serve as a recognized expert in sexual assault to assist commands. Skill to independently oversee day-to-day operation of an ongoing program of large scope and/or involving significant difficulty and responsibility that encompasses: mission, function, operation, activity, laws, rules and regulations authorized and funded by the agency. Knowledge of social services work, counseling services, psychosocial principles and theories, and group dynamics of military and individual systems. To include knowledge of the dynamics of sexual assault trauma. Comprehensive knowledge of the laws, policies, regulations, precedent-setting situations and overall Marine Corps goals and objectives pertaining to the SAPR program. Knowledge of Marine Corps goals and objectives, and operation of a myriad of programs to monitor sequence and timing of key program events and milestones, decisions and alternative approaches to achieve mission objectives. Skill to organize and direct team work, and to negotiate with management to accept and implement recommendations. Ability to express self orally and in writing in a highly professional manner, sufficient to prepare and conduct briefings to an audience of high-ranking military and civilian dignitaries, to meet and deal with diversified groups, individuals and organizations, and to compose written reports and material clearly, concisely and effectively.
How To Apply
All applications must
be submitted online via the MCCS Careers website: www.usmc-mccs.org/careers
Resumes/applications emailed or mailed will not be considered for this vacancy announcement. To be considered for employment, the application or resume must be submitted online by 11:59 PM (EST) on the closing date of the announcement.
To check the status of your application or return to a previous or incomplete application, log into your MCCS user account and review your application status.
Applicants are assured of equal consideration regardless of race, age, color, religion, national origin, gender, GINA, political affiliation, membership or non-membership in an employee organization, marital status, physical handicap which has no bearing on the ability to perform the duties of the position. This agency provides reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify the agency. The decision on granting reasonable accommodation will be on a case-by-case basis.
It is Department of Navy (DON) policy to provide a workplace free of discrimination and retaliation. The DON No Fear Act policy link is provided for your review: https://www.donhr.navy.mil/NoFearAct.asp
As part of the employment process, Human Resources Division may obtain a Criminal Record Check and/or an Investigative Consumer Report. Employment is contingent upon the successful completion of a National Agency Check and Inquiries (NACI). For all positions requiring access to firearms or ammunition, the Federal Government is prohibited from employing individuals in these positions who have ever been convicted of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence, or a felony crime of domestic violence adjudged on or after 27 November 2002. Selectees for such positions must submit a completed DD Form 2760, Qualification to Possess Firearms or Ammunition, before a final job offer can be made.
Direct Deposit of total NET pay is mandatory as a condition of employment for all appointments to positions within MCCS.
*Education/certification certificate(s), if applicable.
*If prior military, DD214 Member Copy
This activity is a Drug-free workplace. The use of illegal drugs by NAF employees, whether on or off duty, cannot and will not be tolerated. Federal employees have a right to a safe and secure workplace, and Marines, sailors, and their family members have a right to a reliable and productive Federal workforce.
Involuntarily separated members of the armed forces and eligible family members applying through the Transition Assistance Program must submit a written request/statement (may be obtained from the MCCS Human Resources Office) and present ID card with “TA” stamped in red on front of card.
INDIVIDUALS SELECTED FROM THIS ANNOUNCEMENT MAY BE CHANGED TO PART-TIME OR FULL-TIME AT MANAGEMENT'S DISCRETION WITHOUT FURTHER COMPETITION.
ALL ONLINE APPLICATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED BY 1159PM EASTERN STANDARD TIME (EST) ON THE CLOSING DATE LISTED IN THE JOB POSTING.
| Job Title:
Logistics Engineer – Senior
Elmwood Park, NJ
Job Description & Responsibilities:
Working knowledge of all integrated product support / logistics elements such as
sustaining/system engineering, design interface, supply support, maintenance planning and management, support equipment, facilities, packaging, handling, storage, and transportation, technical data, manpower, training, & computer support. Supports established logistics policy and procedures that are applicable across all weapon systems for both software and hardware projects. Works with customer project teams to jointly tailor the logistics elements to fit each effort needs. Provides support plans and assists as required with the implementation of these plans for all projects.
Assists with initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing processes for maintenance projects. Supports the day-to-day activities of project personnel in project planning/execution, providing urgent support as required. Will interface with customer representatives as required. Must be able to recognize changes in project scope and notify department and project management team of requirements for contract change action.
Complete other duties as assigned.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- 15+ years relevant experience with Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Outstanding communication (written and verbal) skills and be capable of developing and presenting reports and presentations to the customer personnel in a clear, articulate and concise manner.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite to include Excel, Power Point, and Word.
- Working knowledge in acquisition life cycle processes and product development.
- Knowledge of GEIA-STD-007-A.
- RCM Certified (NAVAIR / NAVSEA) Level 1 & 2.
- Familiar with DoD and commercial logistics tools and databases:
Power Log J Haystack ICAPS
See attachment for details.
- Extensive knowledge of LMI/LSA data products is required, Provisioning ICAPS.
- Understand drawing and specification hierarchy and development.
- Understand technical order development, content, and change activities.
- Possess excellent technical skills to understand RMA and Life Cycle Cost modeling.
- Familiar with ITAR policies and procedures.
- Familiar with electronics equipment maintenance practices and procedures.
- Previous military maintenance experience is desired.
LMI has an immediate
opening for a Facility Operations Specialist (FOS) at a Customs and Border Protection (CBP) Facility in Jacksonville, Florida. Operating within the Border Patrol and Air and Marine (BPAM) Program Management Office (PMO), the position description/minimum requirements is attached.
In this execution-focused client-facing position of Facility Operations Specialist, a successful candidate will possess strong project management skills and will work closely with the larger PMO team within their sector, providing oversight and monitoring on the PMO’s portfolio of maintenance projects.
Anyone interested in this position may send resume to:
and/or submit directly on the LMI webpage
Director of Procurement & Supply Chain
Midco Sioux Falls, SD
|We’ve been blazing trails since 1931, bringing innovation to the world of telecommunications and delighting customers with exceptional service. Through ambition, imagination and a genuine commitment to each other, Midco proudly serves more than 385,000 residential and business customers in 342 communities in Kansas, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Wisconsin. By the end of 2017, our customers will have Midco Gig – blazingly fast internet with download speeds of up to 1 Gbps. We’re also dedicated to making our communities better places to live, work and play. Ready to work at Midco? We thought so. Here are a few more reasons why Midco is one of the best places to work:
Visit MidcoCareers.com to learn about employment opportunities and apply today.
- Free and discounted Midco services
- Tuition reimbursement
- Support of employee involvement in the communities we serve
- Employee referral program
- Wellness programs
Direct and lead the functions of the supply chain, logistics, and procurement to ensure efficient and effective fulfillment of materials and contract management. Support the drive toward operational excellence through continuous improvement efforts and data-driven decision making.
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Direct the planning and forecasting of materials movement with a goal of supporting fulfillment, engineering, and construction in cost effective manner while managing lead times.
- Effectively lead the procurement team in vendor management and strategic sourcing through consistent RFPs and sound analysis.
- Develop best-in-class logistics processes led by continuous improvement and lean principals that result in cost savings through efficiencies.
- Lead the development of enhanced reporting and financial metrics that bring greater visibility to supply chain’s effectiveness across the organization.
- Foster an environment of collaboration and trust across the procurement and supply chain organization.
- Effectively lead procurement and supply chain projects seeking input from staff members and stakeholders across the organization and effectively partnering with product management, project management, engineering, and technology.
- Direct the department staff ensuring accuracy, integrity, and compliance with company policies especially those regarding safety.
- Enhance knowledge for the department and company on procurement and supply chain best practices by attending industry conferences and staying up today on trade publications.
- Strategically review all policies and procedures for continuous improvement opportunities and greater efficiencies.
- Ensure that department priorities align to company objectives and actively seek feedback from staff members for improvement opportunities.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with both internal and external stakeholders and partners.
- Effectively represent the broader operations organization when attending meetings and events with other departments and organizations.
- Support the mission, vision, and values of Midco.
- Be willing and able to travel in accordance with Midcontinent’s “Use of Vehicle for Company Business” policy.
- Adhere to Midco’s privacy guidelines to ensure each customer’s privacy.
- Maintain regular attendance to be available to provide direction and communication to team members.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- Function as an effective team member while supporting the efforts and concepts of other departments.
- Support the mission, vision and values of Midco.
- Apply personal ethics, honesty, initiative, flexibility, responsibility and confidentiality in all areas of responsibility.
- Possess an enthusiastic, energetic, self-motivated, and detail oriented approach towards work and all work projects.
- Possess strong problem solving and decision making skills while using good judgment.
- Multitask and change from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you get along with customers, clients, coworkers and management.
- Identify opportunities for improvement while creating and implementing viable solutions
- Actively follow Midco policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Business, or Data Analytics, or equivalent experience required.
- Advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in supply chain management, process improvement, procurement in the telecommunications industry or a related field required.
- 5 years of direct supervisory or managerial experience required, remote and direct management experience preferred.
- Understand and apply Lean/Six Sigma methodology.
- Possess knowledge of purchasing and planning processes and procedures in a Supply Chain environment.
- Previous experience in process/business analytics preferred.
- Previous experience in various aspects of Inventory, Purchasing, and Supply Chain.
- Professional Supply Chain certification from APICS or ISM preferred.
- Working knowledge of Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) also preferred.
Midcontinent Communications is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. M/F/D/V
- The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and/or carry loads of up to 30 lbs.
- The noise level in the work environment is moderate to loud.
- Employees may be required to work in excess of 40 hours per week and other than normal business hours, such as holidays, evenings and weekends as business demands.
These are superb opportunities for someone who wants to work directly with ship port visits. Ship Supply is a great company which has husbanding contracts on the East & West Coasts as well as Central / South America and the Caribbean. Great places to travel.
Seeking candidates for several immediate openings in support of NAVAIR Audit Readiness efforts. All positions are Full-Time and on-site Pax River. Prior NAVAIR experience is a must. Must be cleared active SECRET. Background in NAVAIR Asset Management, Financial Management, or Program Support a plus. Outstanding compensation based on experience and education levels. If interested in hearing more, please send resume to Steve MacDonald at: email@example.com
POC: Jonathan Bennett - 412-395-6560 Ext. 107
In order to fully support Hurricane Harvey and Irma recovery efforts, the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) currently is hiring additional temporary staff to assist with disaster relief efforts in Buffalo, Dallas, and Sacramento, as well as other potential locations during the hurricane season.
See attached job descriptions
RGS Is seeking a Business and Financial Operations Specialist to support the Joint Improvised-threat Defeat Agency (JIDO) J8/Comptroller Division. JIDO requires support across the full range of review and analysis functions necessary to oversee the formulation, presentation and execution of assigned programs and budgetary appropriations that fall under the purview of the Director, JIDO. Support includes analysis and studies dealing with a variety of program, budget, and manpower resource issues.
Perform continuous review and analysis of the financial position of JIDO programs and activities, as well as recurring reviews and analyses of budgetary and fiscal data reflecting accomplishments in meeting program objectives. Monitors a variety of financial and statistical trends and leads preparation and delivery of analysis to management on financial reports to inform them or negative or positive financial trends or conditions portrayed in financial records. Reviews obligation and outlay performance of annual and multiyear appropriations, and advises higher officials of any problem areas. Continuously provides senior leadership with comprehensive and current program and budgetary information on all matters pertaining to JIDO programs and attendant budgetary impacts, to ensure that they are fully informed in presenting, discussing, and defending JIDO budget requirements. Provide financial management expertise and a point of contact for programmatic and budgetary issues within the JIEDDO, J8/Comptroller Division.
Required Skills: Three (3) plus years of experience within functional areas including financial management and DoD PPBE process. Must have experience with: General Fund Enterprise Business System (GFEBS) and Defense Agencies Initiative (DAI).
Desired Skills: Knowledge of JIDO mission and programs to develop budgetary policies to implement program goals worldwide. Skill in representing the organizations viewpoint in formal meetings and contacts with high level program, budget, and management officials, both within and outside of the agency, in order to discuss and resolve sensitive budgetary matters which directly affect JIDO program accomplishment.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in financial management or other related business discipline.
Desired: Certified Defense Financial Manager (CDFM)
Clearance: A current DoD Top Secret clearance is required
RGS is seeking to hire Operations Analysts to be located at Reston, VA. The Operations Analyst will synchronize Joint Improvised-Threat Defeat Organization (JIDO) operations by sustaining awareness of the IED threat, trends, and all Counter-Improvised Explosive Device (C-IED) capabilities, gaps, efforts, and JIDO activities.
- Coordinate and maintain the JIDO C-IED Common Operating Picture (COP) in order to enable further resource decision recommendations to supported CCMDs.
- Maintains Global Footprint by communicating with forward deployed OICs and rear echelon Program Managers.
- Ensure dissemination of operational feedback, informal assessments, potential C-IED requirements, input, and After Action Reports (AAR) from senior leader forums.
- Evaluate, integrate, analyze, and interpret information in conjunction with JIDO J3 leadership.
- Coordinate, prepare and assist in the execution of the DTRA Update Brief (DUB).
- Leadership and training experience
- Experienced briefing senior leaders
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional and proven administrative skills
- Experience in high operations tempo environment
- Proficient in office software such as Microsoft Office
- Current Top Secret/SCI or SCI eligible
- 3-10 years of experience in a DoD Service, Agency, or Organization
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Public Administration, Information Systems, Military Science or related discipline
- Exceptional and proven administrative skills
- Understanding of Tableau
Bachelor’s Degree or 9-14 years of experience
Top Secret Clearance / SCI eligible required