Senior Supply Chain Analyst - Tysons, VA
Management consulting position with a Tysons, VA firm specializing in government operations. The Senior Supply Chain Analyst will conduct analyses and lead multiple projects evaluating and improving supply chains supporting weapons and other complex systems.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Support and lead project teams analyzing purchasing, inventory management, maintenance, and distribution in government organizations.
· Conduct analyses and lead multiple projects that are enhancing or re-designing supply chains, including the transition from legacy software to enterprise resource planning software.
· Communicate with clients through informal meetings, written reports, and oral presentations.
· Identify and develop potential business opportunities with federal, state, and commercial organizations.
· KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
· Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree highly desirable.
· Fifteen or more years’ experience involving several aspects of logistics or supply chain management required.
· Demonstrated ability to lead project teams and to deliver results on time and within budget.
· Strong quantitative skills, including the ability to use spreadsheet, database, and project management software.
· Demonstrated ability and interest to expand domain-specific expertise, such as inventory modeling, through on-the-job and career enhancement training.
· Familiarity with the government procurement process, enterprise resource planning systems, and logistics support strategies desirable.
· Superior communication skills, both oral and written.
· Current U.S. Government security clearance preferred; ability to obtain one is required.
· Available for occasional travel.
LMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
SECURITY CLEARANCE STATEMENT:
· Applicants selected for this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. For this position, LMI will only consider applicants with current security clearances or applicants who are eligible for security clearances. Please note that only U.S. Citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
Tysons, Virginia, United States
For More Information
Interested candidates should contact firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on the jobs site at http://www.lmi.org/en/Careers/Position-Openings