Ideal job for transitioning Navy Supply Corps officer or senior Logistics Specialist: Senior Naval Logistician
ICI Services is looking for a motivated individual who wants to join our team in support of a major Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA) shipbuilding program at the Washington Navy Yard in Washington, DC. We are a mid-sized defense contractor providing Engineering, Logistics, Program Services, and Technical Services to Navy clients. We are seeking Senior Naval Logisticians ready to join a fast-paced and exciting work environment.
* Applicant must hold an active Department of Defense (DoD) SECRET personnel security clearance
* Provide acquisition and life cycle logistics support for auxiliary ships, service craft and small boats. Conduct logistics research and analysis.
* Develop acquisition logistics documentation such as Life Cycle Sustainment Plans (LCSP), Replaced System Sustainment Plans (RSSP), Diminishing Manufacturing Sources and Material Shortages (DMSMS) Plans, Product Business Case Analyses (BCA), Core Logistics Analyses (CLA) and Item Unique Identification (IUID) Plans.
* Develop acquisition contract documents such as the Statements of Work (SOW) and Data Requirements List (DRL).
* Support planning for Independent Logistics Assessments (ILA).
* Monitor logistics requirements, resolve logistics related issues
* Participate in Project Team meetings, Working Groups, ILSMTs, shipbuilding QPRs and other meetings.
* Develop strategic and planning briefings, point papers and perform emergent tasks as assigned.
* Develop meeting agendas and minutes as required
* 15 years' or more of naval logistics experience and ship acquisition program management
* Demonstrated experience in supporting Department of Defense (DoD) Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) acquisition and life cycle documentation and initiatives encompassing provisioning, sustainment, modernization and readiness
* Experience with Military Sealift Command and commercial logistics products and requirements desired
* Experience with logistics databases and S/W applications.
* Experience with maintenance planning, technical documentation, supply support and MPT requirements a plus
* Bachelor Degree in business, math, engineering or science or a related field is required.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
See the job description for Senior Naval Logistician here: https://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=ICISERVC&cws=1&rid=2321
ICI Services Corporation | 500 Viking Dr | Ste 200 | Virginia Beach, VA 23452
(o) 757.340.6970 x.130 | (m) 757.536.1031