| ***UPDATE TO ROAD SHOW SCHEDULE AND LOCATION***
The Road Show brief and Social will now be held at the Admiral Gooding Center on the Navy Yard, the Spouse Road Show will be held at the NAVAIR Washington Liaison Office (WLO). Navy Yard and DLA Detailer interview days have switched (Navy Yard – Jan 24th, DLA – Jan 26th). Please see below for more details.
***UPDATE TO DETAILER SIGN UP SHEET***
Officers in red have been shifted based on rank and promotion zone. Officers should be aware that the OCM will not conduct record reviews. Interview slots with her are to discuss OCM related concerns (AQD/SSP experience/education requests, B2B, promotion zone sizes, lateral transfers, accessions, manpower, etc.). Participants are able to sign up with the OCM AND an OP team member for record reviews and detailing questions.
The OP Road Show has been scheduled for 24 January 2023, 1830-2030 at the Admiral Gooding Center on the Navy Yard. Prior to the Road Show, the Social will take place at 1700 in the Admiral Gooding Center
- The Social will be catered by Jimmy John’s. Assorted sandwiches, chips and soft drinks will be provided for $10.
- Please RSVP through the AFIT link provided below. If you choose to partake in Jimmy John’s, we kindly ask that you pay $10 via paypal link found below and in the AFIT invitation.
Uniform: Uniform of the Day
- The Admiral Gooding Center, 1244 Patterson Ave SE, Washington, DC 20374. (BLDG 22, 2nd Floor).
Have interest in a “Spouse Road Show” on Jan 25th?
Interviews: CAPT Turner and the OP detailing team will be conducting interviews/records reviews at three separate locations: For any questions or concerns, please reach out to the cognizant POC listed below.
Back to Basics / AQDs / Subspecialty’s Brief: Do you have questions about the Back to Basics program, subspecialty codes or AQDs? CDR Riley, the Officer Community Manager will conduct a 1 hour workshop on Jan 24, 1600-1700 at the Admiral Gooding Center (see attached map). No reservation required.
As a reminder, parking on the Navy Yard can be difficult and you must plan accordingly.
The closest parking lot to the Admiral Gooding Center is the “NAVSEA Parking Garage” near the Humphrey Building (197). There is also a separate parking garage near the O-Street gate (only open gate past 1800). Regardless of where you park on the base, use white spaces only. Avoid parking in green, yellow, red or blue colored spaces or your vehicle may be subject to towing/ticketing.
- Dress code: Uniform of the Day / Business Casual
- Parking – Park in Lot 5 (closest to entrance) or Lot 4 (please see page 5 of the map document).???????ID Required: DoD issued CAC Card or US Military Active, Dependent or Retired ID. If an attendee does not possess one of these they will need to be escorted by a government civilian or military (active or retired) attendee
|If you have any additional questions or concerns please contact:
| Please join the Navy Supply Corps Foundation, Washington and Patuxent Chapters in commemorating the 228th anniversary of the establishment of the Navy Supply Corps on March 4th, 2023 at the Sunset Room in National Harbor, MD.
*** Early Bird sales end January 31st! ***
*** Book now and see below for details. ***
Schedule of Events:
Guest Speaker: Chef Robert Irvine
- 1800-1900: Registration, Cocktail Hour
- 1900-2100: Dinner
- 2100-2300: Dancing
- 2300: Conclusion
- A world-class chef, entrepreneur, and tireless philanthropic supporter of our nation’s military.
- The host of Food Network’s hit show “Restaurant: Impossible,” he has given struggling restaurateurs a second chance to turn their lives and businesses around.
- A portion of the proceeds from all of Chef Irvine’s endeavors benefit the Robert Irvine Foundation, which supports servicemen and women and first responders.
- Read more at: https://chefirvine.com
"Early Bird" Ticket Sales: 04-31 Jan 2023 à Book now and save!
- Champagne chicken
- Tavern filet medallions
- Blackened salmon
- Grilled vegetable stack (V, VG, GF option): polenta, Portobello mushroom, bell pepper, zucchini, and seasonal vegetables
Regular Ticket Sales: 01-17 Feb 2023
- O1-O3 (GS 12 & Below): $125
- O4-O5 (GS 13-14): $145
- O6 (GS 15): $155
- O7 (& Sponsors): $170
- O1-O3 (GS 12 & Below): $135
- O4-O5 (GS 13-14): $155
- O6 (GS 15): $165
- O7 (& Sponsors): $180
- O5 & Above: Dinner Dress Blues with Mini Medals
- O4 & Below: Service Dress Blues with Mini Medals (Dinner Dress Blue optional)
- Civilian: Formal / Suit / Evening Attire
- Discounted parking can be purchased in advance for $13.50
- Valid at any National Harbor-managed parking garage -- St. George, Mariner, or Fleet garages – or surface lot.
- Not valid for street parking or hotel-specific parking, such as the MGM or the Gaylord.
- If staying at a hotel, please contact your hotel first to see if they offer their own parking area.
- The Supply Corps Ball team has reserved a block of discounted hotel rooms at the Hyatt Place National Harbor. Rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis. To book, call the hotel directly at 301-686-1120.
- Rates: Standard room = $239/night, Riverview room = $259/night
- Complimentary breakfast included
- Free internet access
- Parking is available in the Fleet Garage for $24/night
- Contact the organizer. No refunds after 17 Feb 2023
||Points of Contact: